[genericbox color=””] Brad Montgomery
He’s a right-handed, English-speaking white man. What? Not unique enough? Keep reading…. We’ve got this.
Brad is a totally unique blend of laugh-out-loud funny and thought-leader relevant. He is way more than a motivational speaker; he’s a motivational speaker who will make you laugh, get you and your organization involved (which makes the business message stick) and facilitate hands-on learning.
He’s a speaker. Author. Comedian. Thought leader. Happiness expert. Magician. Facilitator. Audience participation master. Oh, and did we mention he’s funny? But what his clients say about him most is that he is authentic. It’s a quality that is hard to describe but easy to detect. Your audience will know that Brad is the real deal. He isn’t just another talking head blow hard. He’s a nice guy who happens to be very funny when delivering meaningful business programs.
What set this motivation speaker apart?
- He is very funny. Not chuckle funny. Laugh HARD funny.
- He has a meaningful, relevant and unique business message that all organizations need to hear.
- He uses audience participation. Tons of it.
- He is an award winning magician and uses those skills to keep his audiences on the edge of their seats.
- He is a proven pro. (He has been in front of audiences for 25 years presenting literally 1000s of programs.)
- He guarantees his programs. Yup…. Totally.
- He is a Certified Speaking Professional (From the National Speakers Association), The meeting planners mark of professionalism.
- He’s an expert at Happiness in general, and happiness at work.
- His program is simple, hilarious…. And it works. People learn from Brad while they are laughing.
Although Brad speaks to conferences, meetings and conventions about change, attitude, risk taking, and success, the common thread in his unique motivational programs is a message about how happiness can be used as a tool for business success.
Brad is a motivational speaker who reminds groups to take themselves and their jobs less seriously, encouraging them to lighten-up, smile more, and laugh a lot. And he teaches specific steps about how to do just that.
Humor is one of the best ways to get people to let down their guards and to really listen to motivation. Today’s groups are well-educated, sophisticated and well-traveled. They demand the steak; they want the sizzle. Brad’s got ‘em both. (No he doesn’t bring lunch…it’s a metaphor.)
But when they laugh – and laugh hard – they start to enjoy themselves. And when they are enjoying themselves they start to listen and learn. Brad feels strongly that the way to really get people to buy into his motivational message about connecting happiness to our bottom line success more is through laughter.[/genericbox]