James McPartland (aka “Mac”) is the Principal and Chief Inspiration Officer of The JMac Performance Group, a specialized management consulting firm focused on realizing the importance of the human potential in business. He is an Entrepreneur, Author, International Speaker, TV/Radio Host, and noted authority on leadership, team building, corporate wellness, and transformational change.
Mac focuses on helping successful leaders transform into their ‘best’ by achieving positive lasting change in behaviour (and results) for themselves, their people, and their teams. As a consultant and speaker, he has worked with senior executives in organizations from Fortune 500 corporations including; The Dow Chemical Company, IBM, Allergan, Technogym, Les Mills International, Spinning and Total Gym, as well as non-profits such as The President’s Council on Physical Fitness and Sports.
Mac’s vast business experience includes:
- Expertise in strategic business modelling and business plan development, analysis and execution.
- Design and deployment of creative, effective and aggressive sales and marketing strategies.
- Recognition of potential in business, people, and opportunities.
- Strong communication skills in motivating and inspiring allegiance to company goals and core values.
- Strategic recruitment of synergistic top executive and support staff talent.
- Development of passionate corporate culture, commitment and productivity through credible leadership, incentive drivers and motivation training.
- Proficient management analyzing and employing measurable key metrics to drive core objectives and outcomes.
- Efficient execution of self administered accountability systems motivated by incentives, recognition, and reward programs.
Track record of results speak fro themselves, he’s built companies from start to $150mm in annual revenue, launched two additional companies in the health and nutrition industry.
Mac actively participates in numerous events and organizations including; The International Health and Racquet Sports Association, The American Heart Association, and The President’s Council on Physical Fitness and Sports. In addition he is currently active in U.S. Public Policy legislation that will positively impact the companies that provide wellness benefits.
He sits on the Board of Directors for two new health and wellness companies in California: Best Fit Data and BH North America. Mac also speaks French, and is an active member in the World Presidents’ Organization.
James has been featured in numerous magazines and newspapers including; The Register and Times of Los Angeles, Club Business International and The Business Journal. He has also been a guest on network TV and numerous radio shows.
In 2008 Mac was recognized at The Mayo Clinic by The President’s Council of Physical Fitness and Sports for his outstanding contribution to wellness. Additionally, his efforts were rewarded by the World Presidents’ Organization with an award for leadership. After a year of preparation he led a group of 55 executives on a first of its kind business retreat to Vietnam.
James earned his Bachelor’s Degree from North Carolina State University. An avid fitness enthusiast, he has completed 37 marathons and 8 Ironman Triathlon events. He resides in Coto De Caza, CA with wife Mara and sons Luke and Logan.